What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Message or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How does MetroWest Car Service use my information?
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
- Processing your submission for registration for use of MetroWest Car Service or accessing information on our websites made available only to listed users;
- Providing you with the appropriate services and products you have signed up for, especially through availing our online reservation feature
- Resolving accounts with those who provide linked services to us;
- Dealing with your requests, inquiries, complaints and other customer care related activities;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our products and services generally;
- Registering your information and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our devotion or reward programs and other similar schemes;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- Implementation of activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- For general administrative and business purposes.
Will MetroWest Car Service share my information?
- There may be times when we disclose your personal information to third parties. If we do this, we will only disclose your information to:
- Those who offer products or services to us, or products or services that support the services that we provide, such as our Business Partners, other dealers and transport operators;
- Anyone who assists us in protecting the operation of the MetroWest Car Service, and our networks and central solution systems, including the use of monitoring and detection in order to recognize potential threats, such as hacking and virus distribution and other security vulnerabilities;
- Anyone who hosts or maintains data centers, service platforms and other structure and systems on behalf of our group companies and us, where your information is processed;
- Persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services;
- Any person or organization as authorized by the Privacy Act 1993.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, fill out our Contact Us form, book reservations online for airport shuttles, limousines and corporate car services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the users’ experience and to allow us to deliver sufficient information on our services along with specific events and product promotions in which you may be most interested
- To allow us to service better you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advanced notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Additionally, we may share information you provided with companies we work in partnership with, if we deem that you may benefit from their services as well or if your feedback on the products and services they provide may be a source of significant resource for them. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging into their account
How does our site handle do not track signals? We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking? It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
Privacy Protection for Children
We do not specifically market to children under 13. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, Metrowest Car Service works hand in hand with parents, local and national authorities as well as the community in protecting your child’s identity and privacy online.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include having played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify users via phone call
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via letter
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Address: 1031 Boston Post Rd E, Marlborough, MA 01752, United States
1031 Boston Post Rd E, Marlborough, MA 01752, United States